Tuesday 11 February 2014

A week of firsts

A very first blog post... well, actually it's my second, but the first was posted a few years ago and then life got in the way, so there was never a second post.


A first collage of crochet projects... only one of which is currently finished. I try not to have too many WIP's at one time, but there are a few on the go at the moment. The bottom right is my beloved ripple blanket, which is on hold at the moment as I'm still debating the latest colour choice - it will either be continued once the current cushion cover is done, or that colour will be frogged to see if that aids inspiration


The view from my office block at the university... with what has become the default weather setting of recent weeks - i.e. grey and wet! This was taken last week, so it's a little quiet - the undergrads are officially back this week, so it's much busier and noisier... much to the disappointment of us postgrads!!


First loaf of home-made bread!! (Inspired by this recipe)


A new project or two to come - I've been crocheting for over a year (and crafting for as long as I can remember) and have finally decided that I need to learn how to knit... it might not go anywhere, but I feel I ought to have a go. Failing which I'll fall back on the Tunisian crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment